It may not be fashionable these days, but we’ve always been meat lovers. And there’s nothing better than a great steak. And as far as we’re concerned the ‘top-shelf’ of steaks is a Delmonico.
- Delmonico steaks (as many as you want)
- Potatoes (follow recipe, link below)
- Bearnaise sauce (link below)
Grill Delmonico steak instructions
- Remove the Delmonico from the refrigerator about 30 minutes prior to cooking.
- Preheat your grill to high heat.
- Sear the steak for 3-4 minutes per side, then cook to desired internal temperature.
- Allow the steak to rest for at least 5 minutes before slicing or serving.
Grilled Asparagus Directions
- Preheat grill for high heat.
- Lightly coat the asparagus spears with olive oil. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Grill over high heat for 2 to 3 minutes, or to desired tenderness.
To complete the dish, follow these other recipes: Béarnaise Sauce Recipe and Smashed Potatoes Recipe.