We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
This recipe contains affiliate links to our favorite products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
- 4 ounces Philadelphia cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup Sargento shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons Hellmann’s mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Old Bay seafood seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 scallion (green onion), thinly sliced
- 1/4 pound imitation crabmeat, flaked
- 1 (2.1-ounce) box Athens mini phyllo shells (15 per box)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, using a Cuisinart hand mixer (like this one) beat cream cheese, Cheddar cheese, mayonnaise, lemon juice, seafood seasoning, and garlic powder just until combined.
- Gently beat in scallion and crabmeat just until evenly mixed. Spoon 1 tablespoon crab mixture into each phyllo shell and place on your baking sheets. We prefer to use our Calphalon baking sheets.
- Bake 15-20 minutes, or until heated through and shells are golden.