We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Today was another crazy day! Left at 8am for a tour of the Circle C Farm in Felda, Florida. Circle C is a Grass Fed & Grass Finished Meats & Egg Farm that’s fantastic!. The farm is about 1 hour north from where we live, but we’re very lucky to have one of their retail store in charming, historic Old Bonita Spring, FL. I have to tell you, once you’ve tried their eggs & meat, you’ll never shop anywhere else. Their meat is juicy and tender and has a flavor that is hard to describe and the free range eggs actually have orange yolks!
It was 4 pm by the time we got home, so I had to scrounge through the fridge to put a meal together. Tonight we are having BLT Pizza cooked on the grill!
I’d like to tell you about one of the products I’m using…Mama Mary’s Thin & Crispy Pizza Crust. I’m not a fan of thick crust pizza and this fits the bill. And for a store-bought pizza crust. this is nice and crispy…and saves a ton of work by not having to make a crust from scratch!
- 1 Mama Mary’s Thin & Crispy Pizza Crust
- 1 Envelope of Hidden Valley Ranch Salad Dressing mix
- 1 Cup whole milk
- 1 Cup of Hellman’s Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1 Pound of Smithfield Thick Cut Bacon ( cooked & crumbled)
- 1 1/2 cups Sargento Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 Cup of sliced cherry tomatoes
- 1 1/2 cups of shredded romaine
- Ahead of time, combine the envelope of Hidden Valley Ranch Salad Dressing mix with 1 cup of milk., 1 cup of Hellman’s Mayonnaise and 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese. Mix thoroughly and let set for about 1 hour.
- Preheat your oven to 375 & line a Calphalon baking sheet with aluminum foil(for easy clean up). Line the baking sheet with 1 pound of thick cut bacon, and bake for about 15 minutes until bacon crispy. Drain the bacon on paper towels.
- Chop tomatoes and shred the romaine.
- Heat outdoor Luxor grill to medium.
- Spray one side of the
Mama Mary’s Thin & Crispy Pizza Crust with Pam and put that side down on the grill and lightly brown. Remove the pizza crust and get ready to assemble pizza.
- Place the pizza crust, cooked side up on a Calphalon baking sheet. Sprinkle the pizza crust with Sargento Shredded Mozzarella Cheese and about half of the crumbled bacon.
- Reduce Luxor Grill to low & with a tong carefully slide your pizza from the pan to the grill top.
- Grill until cheese melts & remove.
- Top the pizza with shredded romaine, sliced cherry tomatoes, remaining bacon and drizzle with
Hidden Valley Ranch Salad Dressing mix.
Slice & Serve